Friday, April 6, 2012

My Inner Child

Hi everybody,
I am My Inner Child. I am blogging today because My Inner Curmudgeon is in his room sulking about no one reading his blog posts which I think are kind of grumpy so I don't blame you all for not reading them. Most people have lots of better things to do, but anyway first let me tell you a few things about myself.

  • I am young and very, very cute unlike old Mr Grumpiness who is very old and kind of rumpled looking (think opposite of cute).
  • I'm kind of like a puppy: I like everybody and everybody likes me.
  • I love the world and everything in it. It is so beautiful that I just want to sing and dance every time I go outside.
  • I really, really like people who are peppy and perky.
This morning I took the doggy, Capt. Morgan, for a walk because His Grumpiness was sulking in his room and anyway once we got outside it was soooo beautiful out there. There is this big tree in the front yard and it is just covered with white flowers and it is probably one of the prettiest things I have ever seen.
But that's not even the best part, the best part was the smell. All over the yard it smelled like the most fragrant flowers you ever smelt. It was breathtaking and there was flower petals all over the grass and it was just such a wonderful experience. There are other flowering trees too

and some have light pink flowers and some have dark pink flowers.
I think I like the pink ones best, but the white ones are nice too.
I have to go now before Old Grumpyhead catches me on the computer again. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Bybye

No comments:

Post a Comment